Toll Free: 877-972-9322
Upload your resume here or fill out the form below
Diagnostic Radiologic Technician
Medical Staffing Solutions, USA, an established federal government and commercial contractor headquartered in Norfolk, VA, is seeking several Part-time Diagnostic Rad Techs to join our team within the Department of Radiology at local medical treatment facilities within the Hampton Roads geographic area. Shift schedules and hours vary based upon client needs. Must be flexible in work schedule in order to meet the needs of the organization. Must be willing to provide on-call coverage as well.
The Radiological Technologist is responsible for but not limited to, the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- Provides radiology services, documentation and record keeping in accordance with the State of Virginia Bureau of Radiological Health and the policies and procedures of the facilities serviced by Medical Staffing Services.
- Demonstrates comprehensive clinical knowledge of radiologic procedures
- Remains informed of all current policies and procedures and complies with professional practice standards.
- Plans, organizes and priorities work flow appropriately.
- Communicates in English fluently and follows written and oral instructions
- Understands and reacts effectively to the unique needs of the patient in age group(s) served.
- Ability to lift equipment and properly move patients to obtain images.
- Provides quality patient care and appropriate education to patients, families and staff regarding radiology procedures.
- Communicates in an effective, courteous and professional manner with all patients, families/significant others, physicians and coworkers.
- Participates in ongoing performance improvement.
Radiological Technologist shall have:
- Successfully completed a program of formal education from an accredited radiologic technology program.
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply
- ARRT registration required.
- License by the State of Virginia.
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association Note: Facility may require an Advance Cardiac Life Support in addition to Basic Life Support.
- Current PPD and flu vaccine or ability to obtain prior to beginning services.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Note: Radiologic Technologist must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
Apply TODAY for immediate consideration and more information!
It is a policy of MSS to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.