Toll Free: 877-972-9322
Upload your resume here or fill out the form below
MSS Sales Representative
The Sales Representative is responsible for developing, securing and managing new and existing accounts within healthcare facilities in the Hampton Roads area.
Corporate Values: We Service, We Care, We Build Relationships doing those right leads to Success
NSP: We care about serving our customers by providing stellar health professionals in a responsive manner to DoD and commercial facilities nationwide.
As a MSS Sales Representative (SR) you will primarily call on HealthCare Systems and Practices that need Healthcare Professionals. For example; Bon Secours, Chesapeake Regional, Riverside and Sentara, Primary Care physicians, Pain management specialties, Neurologists, Orthopedic and more. This position is responsible for identifying key players and decision makers in their territory. All MSS Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, and grow their territory. Each Sales Rep will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing. Sales Representatives are responsible for planning, implementing and taking ownership of their territory plans to enhance key relationships and drive territory results. Sales duties are also required which includes entering all relevant post call notes, sample activity, etc. SR must have an acceptable driving record. Sales Rep responsibilities include, but not limited to:
What you will do
- Engage healthcare customers within assigned geographical territory and deliver clinically focused message to introduce, launch, grow brand-share and revenue, and to consistently deliver on service goals. Also Identify prospective clients.
- SR will deal with, corporate objectives in assigned territory.
- SR will develop strong working relationships, through collaboration with colleagues, as well as internal and external contacts.
- Provide site level in-service training as required by account.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive.
- Develop strategy and execute tactics within key accounts to establish, generate, and expand market share.
- SR will develop strong working relationships with local physicians, nurses, directors, managers other identified important healthcare personnel, and key decision makers in assigned geographic territories.
- Effectively executes short and long term strategic plans.
- Maximize budget allocated to the geographic territory assigned to support execution of strategies and tactics developed to generate and grow the business.
- Drive results by identifying key opportunities and developing strategic plans to enhance and grow territory business.
- You will generate sales within respective geographic area, which includes coordination and calling upon large group practices and other key targets to drive overall results.
- SR can establish new territories as needed. Primary objective is to provide value for our customers.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals.
- Assist customers in selecting services based on current and anticipated needs.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends, maintain records.
- Protects organization’s intellectual property by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Perform other duties as needed to ensure smooth operations to meet internal and external customer needs.
Sales Rep opportunity requirements with qualifications:
- Sales experience or sales ability with some record of success. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to travel and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Skills in database management
- Must be able to operate with a high degree of integrity within compliance guidelines.
- Results oriented with a proven track record of success with product launches
- Strong account management experience with analytical, problem solving, and planning skills
- Demonstrated passion and learning aptitude for science, and proactive in strengthening knowledge of health systems, physician practices and healthcare trends
- Must be able to maintain or acquire industry certifications.
- Experience with in-servicing and training office staff, nurses, and office managers preferred
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Able to adapt to changing priorities/market dynamics
- Acquire Sales Rep credentials and/or hospital credentials as needed
- Experience developing and sustaining relationships with decision makers
- Healthcare knowledge, terminology and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and execute tactics appropriately with a high degree of integrity within compliance guidelines
- Ability to operate as a team player in cooperation with collaboration partners and internal/external colleagues to reach common goals
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check
- Driving a car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is required
- Computer Skills: proficiency in business software (MS Outlook, Word, Excel & CRM)