Toll Free: 877-972-9322
Upload your resume here or fill out the form below
Medical Staffing Solutions, an established federal government contractor headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, is seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Occupational Therapist for a brand new multi-disciplinary therapy practice opening January 2018 in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Degree of BS, MS, or PhD in Occupational Therapy.
- Current license by the Commonwealth of Virginia. Minimum one year of current working experience as an Occupational Therapist. Certified to treat children enrolled in the Virginia Early Intervention Program. Strong pediatric working experience working with complex medical diagnoses.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pediatric occupational therapy is based on engagement in meaningful activities of daily life.
- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient’s condition.
- Conduct evaluations and re-evaluations.
- Formulate written reports consisting on background information, treatment plan, and therapeutic recommendations.
- Promotes maximum independence by selecting and constructing therapies according to individual’s physical capacity, intelligence level, and interest.
Full job description will be sent to qualified applicants.
It is a policy of MSS to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.