Upload your resume here or fill out the form below
Medical Staffing Solutions, USA an established federal government contractor headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia has an excellent opportunity for an experienced full time Radiologist to join our team in Fort Meade, Maryland.
What we have to offer:
Opportunity to serve the military community and their families. Competitive compensation Benefits and professional growth in a caring work environment Ten paid federal holidays Health and wellness stipend Two weeks paid vacation
What you will do:
- Perform and interpret diagnostic images not limited to : Neuroradiology, Body Imaging, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Ultrasonography, Pediatric Radiology, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Renaissance Imaging, Mammography, CT-Angiography, or Virtual Colonoscopy.
- Develop diagnostic plan based upon the clinical questions and relevant clinical, radiological, and pathologic information.
- Oversee diagnostic imaging to ensure adequacy of studies performed.
- Provide a clear and informative written radiological report including a precise diagnosis whenever possible, a different diagnosis when appropriate, and recommend follow-up or additional studies when appropriate.
- Instruct radiology personnel in desires techniques, positions, and projections.
- Serve as a consultant in radiology services.
What you will need:
- Must possess a degree as Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the U.S. or Canada
- Must possess and maintain a current, active, valid, and unrestricted medical or osteopathic medical license from any U.S. state, District of Columbia, Commonwealth, territory or jurisdiction.
- All licenses and certifications must be renewed and maintained in a current status.
- Must possess a current board certification by the American Board of Radiology.
- Must have completed a Fellowship in Neuroradiology, Body Imaging, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Ultrasonography, Pediatric Radiology, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, or Mammography or other sub specialty of diagnostic radiology or equivalent experience of at least 3 years in the previous 5 years.
- Possess BLS certification provided by the American Heart Association, maintained in a current status at all times.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich lives and touch the hearts of your patients consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services. Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement