Toll Free: 877-972-9322
Upload your resume here or fill out the form below
Are you an experienced Telemetry Tech looking to make a difference?
Medical Staffing Solutions, USA is currently recruiting for an experienced Telemetry Tech for a long term assignment at a local hospital located in Norfolk, Virginia.
We are striving to make our communities healthier places to live. Setting the standards for medical excellence within a highly productive workplace.
What you will do:
- Recognize all changes in the heart’s rate, rhythm or pattern, record the changes, and if necessary, contact a nurse or physician
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment
- Identify and correct for artifacts
- Maintaining continuing education units as required by hospital policy
- Reading the electrical activity on the heart monitor screen and to ensure no change
- Maintain department records and files
- Educate patients about service and monitor use
- Provide continuous EKG monitoring with accurate interpretation of cardiac rhythms and dysrhythmias and interval measurements
- Provide continual observation and documentation of electrocardiographic patterns of monitored patients
- Maintain a daily volume log of all patient’s and procedures, including but not limited to outpatient EKG & EEG and O2 monitoring
- Demonstrate use of the escalation process
What you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in medical/surgical or critical care preferred.
- Completion of Heartsaver CPR AED AHA course or BLS for HCP course
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Join our MSS team, where we are committed to providing quality healthcare, improving health every day.
Medical Staffing Solutions, USA is a single source provider of top caliber talent for a full range of allied health, ancillary care, and medical office support services. We specialize in the provision of medical staff and medical support services to the government and private sector. The management of MSS has over 50 combined years of progressively responsible experience in contract procurement and strategic project management. We deliver pre-qualified healthcare professionals, licensed and credentialed to industry standards and all federal and state regulations. Medical Staffing Solutions,USA offers competitive compensation, benefits and professional growth in a caring environment. If you care about serving customers, consider joining our team in providing stellar healthcare professionals in a responsive manner to commercial as well as DOD facilities nationwide.
Apply TODAY for immediate consideration and more information!